Part two of the NZWEED documentary sees local hip-hop artists Sesh & Mikey Mayz tackle an age old question: which is better, blunt or vape?
- Social aspect: There’s no better way to make friends than passing a fat blunt around the circle.
- Taste: From blueberry to mango and everything in between, you’re guaranteed to find a flavour of blunt wrap that tickles your taste buds.
- Discreet: No paraphernalia allows you to be inconspicuous and quickly dispose of a blunt should you need to.
- Cost: Blunt papers only cost a couple bucks, but they can add up over time.
- Unhealthy: Most blunt papers contain nicotine, which has a range of negative pharmacological effects and can trigger cigarette cravings.
- Combusted: Inhaling smoke of any kind is probably not great for your lungs (though the jury is still out on the exact effects of long-term weed smoking).
- Non-combusted: Vaporizers heat weed to the point where the cannabinoids are vaporized but the rest of the plant material is not combusted, meaning you don’t inhale any smoke.
- Efficient: You require far less weed than other methods of consumption to get high.
- Different high: Using a vaporizer results in a different high that feels markedly cleaner than other methods.
- Discreet scent: Because there’s no combustion involved, vaporizers produce far less of the distinctive cannabis smoke smell.
- Expensive: Top of the line models such as the Volcano seen in this video can go for hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
- Non-mobile: Desktop vapes require a power source and are too large to carry around.
Go here for part one.[interaction id=”58ecd1f6cb4fa68908179359″]
Directed by SIMBA
Shot by Lrae.